Herd Vaccination Programs
- Designed to prevent and manage disease on your farm
- Utilizing routine palpation or ultrasound
Reproductive Management & Programs
- Synchronization programs customized to your farm
Treatment Protocols and Best Management Practices Documentation & Evaluation
- We work with each farm to evaluate procedures, diagnostic techniques and treatments for conditions and diseases.
- Our goal is to have effective treatments with reduced drug cost and residue avoidance.
Team Meeting with Your Production Team
- We can lead or be a contributor with your farm staff, nutritionist, genetics provider, banker, etc.
- Team meetings allow for whole herd evaluation, issue identification, bench marking and action plans.
- Review & analyze records from Dairy Comp, PC Dart and AFI.
Herd Acquisition Planning
- Preplanning and evaluation of incoming animals to avoid costly disease issues.
- Monitor of heifer growth and health status
- Ration evaluation and formulation review, feed stuff analysis, review of rations and feeding procedures to maximize productivity and control cost.
- Nutritional management consultation to increase productivity and decrease metabolic diseases ie. DA’s, milk fever, ketosis
- Team approach with current nutritional consultants and providers.
- Lab testing and interpretation of feed ingredients and rations.
- In clinic milk culturing
- Evaluation of bulk tank, clinical, and subclinical milk samples.
- Computerized milk culture reports include cow and herd summaries
- In parlor evaluation of milking technique, parlor efficiency, teat end scoring, strip yields and milker training
- Evaluation of parlor cleaning and sanitation practices.
- Milking system evaluations following NMC testing protocol
Additional Reproductive Services
- IVF- We are the first practice in the area to offer on farm or in clinic IVF services.
- Genomic sample collection.
- Flushing of donor cows and implantation of fresh or direct thaw embryos
- Semen evaluation.
- Bull breeding soundness exams.
Testing and Interpretation
- BVD Sampling
- Diagnostic sample collection in disease outbreaks or abortions
- Post mortem exams and associated diagnostics
- Colostrum management and evaluation including total protein or Brix reading
- Testing and documentation for movement of cattle including export shipment
On Farm Delivery Service
- We provide vaccine, drug sales and supply delivery to your farm making purchasing easy and inventory control timely.
Drop Ship Services
- Supplies, vaccines, and medications can be shipped directly to your farm.
- This service saves time and decreases biosecurity risks.
Emergency and Sick Animal Care
- 24 hour emergency services as well as routine sick cow examination and treatment